4k monitors

jeudi 3 mars 2016

I'm doing more programming at home these days, and my old 1600*1200 20 inch monitor is looking a bit long in the teeth. I think i've had it 7 or 8 years now so it's done well!

I've been thinking about a 27 inch 4k monitor, for example, the Dell P2715Q (around the £450 mark).

It'll be driven by either a MacBook Pro, or my old trusty PC running with a reasonably new graphics card (960 GTX).

Is now a good time to pick up a new monitor, is the example i've suggested reasonable, or should I wait a bit longer for this sort of tech?

As for money, i'm probably happy up to around £1k, but obviously i'd like to see some sort of benefit beyond the above mentioned dell...

Anyone done this yet?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

4k monitors

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire