[SWAP] Rosewood Linn LP12 for Interesting Speakers

mardi 22 mars 2016

I've got a Rosewood Linn LP12 here that I am not using and was keeping for a rainy day, but I think I would rather try out some new speakers to go with my Naim amps.

The deck is a mid-80s model with a beautiful fluted Rosewood plinth (confirmed on the box), much more attractive than the usual Afro offerings. The deck is in very good condition with no significant marks to the plinth, top plate or platter. There is a clear lid which has some scratches but is quite acceptable. It is not fitted with a power supply or tonearm but I may be able to sort something out if this is critical. I would suggest the Hercules II psu is a good option and offers 33/45rpm at the touch of a button.

I'm open to offers on the speaker front, and am happy to add cash for the appropriate speakers. I will consider standmount or floorstanding. Things that would interest me include:

Neats
Shahinian
Naim (no Intros/Credos/etc)
Harbeth
Audio Physic
Proac
ART
ATC
PMC
etc.

Please let me know if you're interested by PM. The deck is in London and I would prefer to meet up (can travel say 100 miles) due to the fragile nature of the items.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

[SWAP] Rosewood Linn LP12 for Interesting Speakers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire