[FS] Monitor Audio Gold Reference 60s

vendredi 18 mars 2016

These are large (110H x 20W x 33D) speakers in light oak that are unfortunately too big for the cottage I have now moved in to. They were the flagship speaker of the MA range and are a real high end speaker with a great sound. If you don't know of them Google for plenty of reviews which are all very positive.
I have owned these from new - I bought them from Sevenoaks Hifi about 10 years ago for £2500. As the photos show they are in excellent condition with all the original packaging and even the tool kit and manual. The rear binding posts are linked with short lengths of Naim NAC A5 speaker cable as I have used them in an all Naim system but the original links are included.
Hopefully the link below will show pictures (my first try at this!). I live near Bristol Airport and inspection/dem is welcome.

The price is £900 - they are best collected due to size and weight - I dread to think what carriage would be.
http://ift.tt/1nU2sYC

Let's block ads! (Why?)

[FS] Monitor Audio Gold Reference 60s

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire