Burn in, it says so in black and white. A cop out?

dimanche 20 mars 2016

Burn in, it says so in black and white. A cop out?

I asked on here a couple of weeks back for ideas for a new cheapie set of earbuds.

I finally went for a pair from a proper dealer to save being caught out with a fake set that many of them are on Ebay.

Paid £45 for them and on first listen they don't sound any better than the "possibly" fake sennheiser 300's I bought off Ebay a couple of years back for a tenner, maybe even worse truth be told. I was a bit disappointed.

Anyway I read the instructions just to see if there was a faint chance I was doing something wrong. Nope nothing there, then I saw the bit were it says "they need 100 hours burn in time"

I've seen the bun fights re. this subject before but it's the first time I've bought something that says this in print.

So I'm interested to know whether they will in fact burn in and become less harsh, or whether I'll just get used to them and fool myself into thinking they are improving all the time.

I shall report back when I've done 100 hours and 3 minutes

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Burn in, it says so in black and white. A cop out?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire