Quad FM1

jeudi 25 février 2016

Received my FM1 today - a lovely thing to look at and touch...sad but true

Not perfect, but not bad for something so old


Insides do not look messed with


Anyone know about the black caps used inside - most have cracks in the casing - I assume I should replace all...a lot of work! I probably try it as is first.




MPX stereo decoder number 657



I now need to build a PSU and test it in mono first - then I need to decide/try on a stereo decoder. Probably an aftermarket and I sell the Quad one - they don't have much of a reputation for sound quality.

Richard

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

Quad FM1

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire