Nac72 connecting a Tube Box - advice needed please

lundi 29 février 2016

Hi all

Just got hold of a Tube Box SE II to experiment with and I need some advice please.

My tech knowledge is limited as you'll see. I use a olive Nac72, Hicap, Nap250, ortofon MM cart. I believe the Nac has the 322 board fitted.

First can somebody who knows what they are talking about check the attached photo and tell me if everything looks present and correct on the NAC and that I´m good to go with the Tube Box without needing any additional Naim boards or whatever? (just a new cable).

http://ift.tt/1pkijRu

Wheres the best place to plug the Tube Box in on the Nac? I imagine its usually the aux or Cd but some people swear by the tuner input.

Just curious, but do I have any line upgrade options for the Nac?

I understand that removing the phono board will slightly improve performance is that right? How do I remove the board?

Finally can anyone recommend a good RCA to Din cable to connect the Tube Box.

Thanks in advance.


Last edited by truk; Today at 04:12 AM.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

Nac72 connecting a Tube Box - advice needed please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire