Tidal

lundi 29 février 2016

Hi all,

I have just started my Tidal 30 day free trial, I was simply quite blown away by the quality of the HiFi version, not actually tried the premium version, so can't compare, but actually very impressed, I have have a NAS, and traditionally rip all my CDs via DB Poweramp and use Asset UPnP to stream everything to my Naim NDX, and the Naim UnitiQute 2s I've got dotted around the house. I also have some high res stuff too.

Now at £16.99 a month for the 6 month prepay it seems expensive, but whilst I don't like the whole paying monthly thing (feels too much like a mortgage, albeit less expensive) I am considering it.

Have you tried it? Would like to hear your thoughts...

Kind regards
Jo

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

Tidal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire