[IC] Morch DP6 Tone Arm/analysis plus Silver oval

dimanche 28 février 2016

A slight change in direction forces sale

Black Morch Dp6 tonearm with precision head red dot arm wand.

Unfortunately no box for this but I am sure I could post this quite easily with no problems

The Morch was taken off a previous deck and works fine.

Next up analysis silver oval tonearm cable to use with Morch I have the box for this.
I would like the two to go together so will not split

Retail of both items is around £3000

I would like to sell both for £900 plus postage

Please don't ask how much for Morch on own or tonearm lead on own at this time.

Thanks for looking

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

[IC] Morch DP6 Tone Arm/analysis plus Silver oval

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire