Headphone recommendations

jeudi 25 février 2016

Sorry, sorry, sorry, I know this probably gets asked all the time, but you can always ignore it

I've started listening to headphones a bit at work, after having my Grado SR80's in a box for years.

I like the sound, but want to try something else - not too dissimilar sounding but perhaps a bit fuller in the bass dept. I find the Grado's pretty uncomfortable, with the cushions 'cutting' into the ears a bit, as well as the headband hurting after a while, so maybe something softer with bigger ear pads? And ideally closed back as sometimes I share, but its not a deal-breaker.

I've just bought a dragonfly 1.2, and I don't want to go any better/more expensive than that, running off a Mac and most likely mainly streaming tidal hifi.

If it matters, I listen predominantly to electronic, bands, pop, sometimes jazz, and very occasionally classical.

Don't want to go too crazy, couple hundred quid or thereabouts.

Any suggestions?

(thanks)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

Headphone recommendations

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire