Naim Unitiserve/Unitiqute 2/Naim Dac...

mercredi 24 février 2016

Naim Unitiserve/Unitiqute 2/Naim Dac...

Ok, as part of my main system, I'm upgrading my Qute with the NDac, also getting Unitiserve SSD. I want to use the Qute for streaming Tidal/radio (turning off amp/speakers etc), the Unitiserve to rip all of my CD's and play with stored downloads accessed via NAS, and connect the Dac to my pre-amp.
Do I

a) Connect Unitiserve to Qute and then connect Qute to Dac? Enabling me to control both with the one app, but increasing the signal path of the Unitserve.

or

b) Connect Unitiserve to Dac and connect Qute to Dac separately? Each would have to be controlled separately with different apps and also switched at the Dac.

The big question is am I degrading the potential SQ from the Unitiserve by linking it via Qute, if I do connect the Unitiserve to the Qute what is the most efficient way? Both Qute and Unitiserve with be part of the same network.
Any thoughts/advice, other than why buy a Unitiserve just to rip CD's (I like/trust the ripping quality andI like to have the option to play CD's too)?...Thanks
SB

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

Naim Unitiserve/Unitiqute 2/Naim Dac...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire