Use Bicyle Tyres With Puncture Protection.

mercredi 24 février 2016

Use Bicycle Tyres With Puncture Protection.

I have just had two thorns in a week on my anti thief bike...front and back. Ok It was my cheap bike but its a mugs game running bicycle tyres without a kevlar strip or extra layer. I looked at these old tyres and they offer no protection whatsoever...thin as anything in crucial areas and the thorns just ease through them

Ive put a kevlar strip Specialized nimbus back on and will be using Schwalbes in future from my other bikes.

A handy tip for fishies in that inner tubes are available at poundland for guess what..... a pound. They seem to be very good in use. The puncture kit was a pound but I decided not to feather patch until later. I even dumped one tube because its had a couple of patches. I have a selection of patches from feather to self stick The self stick arent always reliable but would get you home

I still notice that many tyres arent puncture protected. Ive got no idea how people last so long without even a basic level of protection

Oh I cant edit the title typo Bicycle now


Last edited by Minstrel SE; Today at 09:12 AM.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

Use Bicyle Tyres With Puncture Protection.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire