The last PFM Flea group buy kit to be assembled?

mardi 23 février 2016

9 or 10 years after participating in the group buy, I finally built my Flea kit tonight - as per build manual, but with input multiplier R & C modified from 10k to 1k8, and 10uF to 220uF - recognise your handwriting Carl?

God but I hate SMT stuff - poor eyesight and bending over a coffee table (so I can listen to hi fi at same time) didn't help, it all measures OK though;


I'm just waiting for the Tentlabs XO to arrive, plus hopefully one of Tony's MPTR PCBs, and then both Flea and dedicated SAA7220 5v supply will be going into my Marantz CD60.

If anyone has another Flea, Flea kit or assembled Flea board gathering dust, I am looking for another to go into my Micromega Stage 5.

Oh, and if anyone needs a Tentlabs 45Mhz XO let me know - I have one available.

Richard

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

The last PFM Flea group buy kit to be assembled?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire