Naim CDS3 - what is equivalent

jeudi 25 février 2016

Naim CDS3 - what is equivalent


Hi, I hope some members may be able to give me some guidance. Been looking for a second hand CDS3 but they seem very rare. Can any members advise me about another brand of (secondhand at around 2,000 pounds) CD player of comparable quality.
My present set-up is Naim CD5X/DualTeddy/ Naim 32.5/Naim300 and Linn Isobariks (and an LP12). I intend to buy a Naim 282 after acquiring a better CD player. I live in Australia and auditioning systems is difficult. Thanks.

Reply With Quote

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

Naim CDS3 - what is equivalent

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire