[FS] Dynavector XX2 Mk2

jeudi 25 février 2016

Mint condition, with box, tools and connectors. Not more than 300 hours on it as it was unplayed for 3 years (in storage). It has been used recently and sounds magnificent in a Phonosophie P3, Aro.

Reason for change is that I would like to try a different cartridge.

Please PM me for pictures, any demo welcome. I will ship.

I am looking for £325 postage extra which I believe is very fair for a 4 year old cartridge but one that is practicality as new as it hasn't been used for 3 of them. New retail is well over £1100 I think.

Please email on d.banerji68@gmail.com.

Kind regards Devraj

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

[FS] Dynavector XX2 Mk2

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire